Rangers feeder and partner clubs?

I didnt know Bobby Carlyle was a bluenose either!! I thought he was a Thistle fan or a mhank.

Good man!!!

Saw him coming out of Ibrox after the game we won the league at Parkhead with his wife/bird - to say he was 'worse for wear' is an understatement - he did pass out some booze to the Bears that were hanging around!!!!

A strange one is Dougray Scott - his uncle worked with a girl I knew and told us all that Scott was a Bear - we even met up with him on a night out and he confirmed that he was a big Rangers fan. next thing I know he's on the telly telling everyone he is a Hibby. A very strange fellow.

Last time I seen Travis the guitarist had a RFC scarf tied to his guitar..!

Cammy F

A strange one is Dougray Scott - his uncle worked with a girl I knew and told us all that Scott was a Bear - we even met up with him on a night out and he confirmed that he was a big Rangers fan. next thing I know he's on the telly telling everyone he is a Hibby. A very strange fellow.

Cammy F

Yeah Dougary is a strange one. He is good mates with a guy I used to work with called Malky Thompson (Gers keeper coach Billy Thompson nephew). Malky was a coach at Hibs under McLeish (I think he is at Utd now) and Malky always gave Scott the Hibs scores when he was in the US filming.

However in the 1996 classic film Twin Town Dougary Scott is in a scene with a Rangers shirt and he is said to have chose this himself.