Watched almost ten minutes of the weemins match last night France  against the Americans and I dont think there was one of the players on the park had a bosom I wonder if the filthy thing of drugs has entered the weemins game you would think that out of twenty two players at least one would have something to fill a brassiere. 

2 hours ago, compo said:

Watched almost ten minutes of the weemins match last night France  against the Americans and I dont think there was one of the players on the park had a bosom I wonder if the filthy thing of drugs has entered the weemins game you would think that out of twenty two players at least one would have something to fill a brassiere. 

spacer.png

5 hours ago, buster. said:

The alternative BBC................Biscuits, Boobs & Compo

Its one thing as rangers fans we have a head start on , looking at tits we've had plenty of them thinking they can play footballO.o

Im with Compo on this and im glad he stated it.

Has nobody wondered what the mass blast of media coverage of womens football is all about? I just get the feeling its all more about equality agenda. its being thrown in the face. Ive no problem with womens football but dont mix it with mens etc.

Half of the women arent feminine looking yet thats this trans agenda going again. 

I just watched the first half of Italy v Holland, first game of the WC ive watched and laughed a lot thinking if it was mens errors they would have been subbed.

Look each to their own but when I see clubs advertising their next season kit with a women player and mens player I wish it would seperate. I love tennis both sexes and its seperate.

How long before a mixed sexes game / squad???

Here's a snippet from the BBC article about the Brazilian striker...

Brazil forward Marta wants to use her record-breaking status to "push for more equality and women's empowerment".

The 33-year-old scored her 17th World Cup goal in a 1-0 win over Italy on Tuesday to become the all-time leading scorer at men's or women's finals.

"The feeling is a joyful one, not only for breaking the record but for being able to represent women in doing so," she told BBC Sport.

Brazil's win puts them through to the knockout stages in France.

Marta's second-half penalty moved her ahead of Germany striker Miroslav Klose, who scored 16 goals.

"All the teams here, we are all representing [women]. Let me be clear, this is not only in sport."We are trying to represent women and show how women can play any type of role," she said.

There you go.  That sums up modern (third wave) feminism to a tee.  A woman scoring a few goals at a world cup is suddenly going to empower all women and bring about worldwide gender equality.

Bollocks!

I just dont get it. It doesnt look right. Am I the only one who thinks it doesnt look right? Yet in this day in age there is a fear whether to say this and then expect a lambast back saying Im anti female or what ever.

But some of the play in that semi yesterday, defender trying to do a dummy in her own box (penalty box) and gifting the opposition the ball, then a full back doing a solo the length of the pitch only to run it out of play for a throw in. It was worse than a over 50s exhibition match bar one or two decent moves. Even the aussies next to me were chuckling and they werent even football fans.

20 hours ago, Gribz said:

Im with Compo on this and im glad he stated it.

Has nobody wondered what the mass blast of media coverage of womens football is all about? I just get the feeling its all more about equality agenda. its being thrown in the face. Ive no problem with womens football but dont mix it with mens etc.

Half of the women arent feminine looking yet thats this trans agenda going again. 

I just watched the first half of Italy v Holland, first game of the WC ive watched and laughed a lot thinking if it was mens errors they would have been subbed.

Look each to their own but when I see clubs advertising their next season kit with a women player and mens player I wish it would seperate. I love tennis both sexes and its seperate.

How long before a mixed sexes game / squad???

How do we know any of these players are female? I’d like to see proof with my own eyes ?

6 minutes ago, Bill said:

How do we know any of these players are female? I’d like to see proof with my own eyes ?

Couldnt agree more. I'll check the defence and forwards, you get the midfielders and keeper then we split the bench. :thup: