Premier League 2019/20

11 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Really good game with Liverpool and a bit unfair on the scoreline but Liverpool are just lethal at the moment, hopefully they make it to 50 to beat Arsenals record; had to laugh at the comments from Pires over the weekend about being lucky etc  the man was a great player but is deluded !!

"My son and my daughter, all the times, when Liverpool win in the last minutes, they ask me, 'How lucky, how lucky they are'. I said at the time, 'It's not lucky'," Guardiola explained.

What Liverpool has done this season and last season many, many times is because they have this incredible quality and incredible talent to fight to the end. That's why I say to my players – not just my son and daughter – that is not lucky.

If it happens once or twice, yes, but it happened maybe 10 or 12 or 14 times" 

On 05/02/2020 at 02:26, compo said:

Liverpool to win treble , champions league,  FA cup and league 25/1

How much to win the FA cup with a development team?

A Reds side with an average age of 19 years and 102 days set up a tie at Chelsea with a 1-0 win.

15 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

How much to win the FA cup with a development team?

Pretty sure it will be a full team against Chelsea or at least a good few of the first team in there.  Typical the anti Liverpool fans/media/pundits having a real go at Klopp and Liverpool for fielding a young team and standing his ground.  Would love the same team to go out again and win in the next round but can't see it.  

On a side note, I read that SG had made two enquiries about Jones duing the transfer window but was knocked back.

5 hours ago, Scott7 said:

I thought Gribz might have been on to give us a steer on what to avoid but with a truncated programme there are fewer chances to be wrong.

Everton 3-1 Palace

BHA 0-0 Watford

Blades 2-0 B’mth

Manchester city  are also playing