Premier League 2019/20

1 hour ago, compo said:

Beginning to look like the horrible scousers are going to win the worst premier league since its inception,  we will never hear the end of it .

Christ. Why is do so many things have to be nasty on here? "Horrible scousers"? Do we need the nasty add ons. FWIW, I like Liverpool. I like their manager and his positivity. I like their playing style. I can't see many negatives there tbh

If you think this is the worst EPL since it's inception, you clearly don't watch a lot of football. Teams have never  been richer and most teams can beat anyone on their day. That wasnt the case when it was just Man Utd winning (and occasionally Arsenal). There is about 11pts between 5th place and the relegation teams. That to me suggests a strong and competitive league

Loved seeing ManU getting beat by Burnley for the first time in 58 years.  A bit gutted Arsenal managed to get an equalizer.

Tough game for Liverpool tonight against a very good Wolves team but hopefully another 3 points and a step closer to matching/beating the 49 mark.

13 hours ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

Loved seeing ManU getting beat by Burnley for the first time in 58 years.  A bit gutted Arsenal managed to get an equalizer.

Tough game for Liverpool tonight against a very good Wolves team but hopefully another 3 points and a step closer to matching/beating the 49 mark.

Now that they have beaten Wolves it has to be at the stage where Liverpool must be considered unstoppable as far as the title destination is concerned. They're 16 points clear of City with still one more game in hand.

I think they have dropped barely a handful of points in the last 60 or 70 games or so. Doubt they will drop 16 points over their remaining 15 games. In fact they're looking likely to increase their lead to 19 points.

55 minutes ago, JFK-1 said:

Now that they have beaten Wolves it has to be at the stage where Liverpool must be considered unstoppable as far as the title destination is concerned. They're 16 points clear of City with still one more game in hand.

I think they have dropped barely a handful of points in the last 60 or 70 games or so. Doubt they will drop 16 points over their remaining 15 games. In fact they're looking likely to increase their lead to 19 points.

I think they've secured 94 pts from a potential 96 pts over this winning period. That is remarkable in any league, never mind the EPL

Let's see

Leicester 2 Chelsea 1

Bournemouth 1 Aston Villa 1

Palace 1 Sheffield 0

Liverpool 1 Southampton 0

Newcastle 2 Norwich 0

Watford 0 Everton 2

West ham 2 Brighton 0

Manchester United 1 Wolves 2

Burnley 0 Arsenal 2

Spurs 0 Manchester city 3

10 hours ago, JFK-1 said:

They've dropped 6 points out of the last 96 i believe.  They can now afford to lose 6 of their remaining 15 games and still win the league.  Klopp isnt's saying it, neither are the players but sure they all believe it now.  I'm hoping they beat Arsenal's record.  That would be the icing on the cake for me :)

Hard on Wolves last night, was a great game to watch,  I can't believe the difference in Adama Traore this season compared to last season where I thought he was a liability every time he came on; no end product and constantly giving away posession.  The turnaround, especially the final ball is unbelievable.  He must be attracting a lot of attention from the 'bigger' clubs.