Premier League 2019/20

2 hours ago, Rousseau said:

I always look forward to seeing Brighton play - as strange as that sounds. Graham Potter is an interesting coach, with an attacking philosophy. 

I can see Brighton ripping Arsenal apart, but then Arsenal have the superior quality. 

A manager with a bright future I suspect  .

Arteta is doing well enough, I think (outwith this last couple, but he was up against Man City in one of them).

He needs to get rid of the dead wood, which I believe he has acknowledged and they're looking to do so in the summer. 

An interesting day ahead

Newcastle 1 Sheffield 1

Aston Villa 1 Chelsea 2

Everton 2 liverpool 1

Manchester city 3 Burnley 0

Leicester 2 Brighton 0

Tottenham 2 Hammers 0

Just watched the Magpies game again nothing to shout home about but marred for me by the intensely annoying"Kneel".

Think Newcastle and their first goalscorer should be taken to task by his kneel and raised hand salute as it could have caused riots should there be a crowd in.

Fair enough if teams are allowed to kneel (without raised hand) before game if agreed or ordered to do so but then end of.

17 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Quite a few players, in England and Germany, have done the fist salute whilst taking the knee. 

Is this before the game starts you are talking about or after the scoring of a goal?.

If you are talking about after scoring IMHO is taking things too far.