Premier League 2019/20

34 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

David Silva is leaving at the end of the season. 

I didn’t know that.

Defenders in  the EPL will be breathing a sigh of relief. What a player.

4 hours ago, Scott7 said:

True. David Silva and Aguero will be approaching veteran stage. I can see this team going down. Time for Allardyce or Warnock.

Too late he's gone to Middlesbrough. Have to be Allardyce then ;)  or Pardew might be free? 

5 hours ago, Scott7 said:

True. David Silva and Aguero will be approaching veteran stage. I can see this team going down. Time for Allardyce or Warnock.

David Silva too, forgot about him.

I obviously am not saying that they would go down, but this City team looks like it might need some major overhaul - particularly if they lose Silva, Sterling and even Sane - then look at how weak they are at the CB position - add in that Liverpool don't look like they need significant reinforcement - of the usual starters at Liverpool the only one over 30 is Henderson and he is exactly 30 years old.  And add in the fact that City are 20 points behind Liverpool this season, it is a fairly simple conclusion to come to that Liverpool could very well repeat next season. 

On 21/06/2020 at 22:40, Bill said:

Another day of knee-bending from the virtue-signalling EPL. It's funny how moral that large sums of money can make you.

Jermain Defoe has today stated he wants the Rangers team to 'take the knee' in our next match.

'Keep politics out of football', we're continually told.

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

Jermain Defoe has today stated he wants the Rangers team to 'take the knee' in our next match.

'Keep politics out of football', we're continually told.

Obviously back Defoe and all the rest of our players, including our Black ones, but taking the knee - ram it :flipa: