Premier League 2019/20

2 hours ago, compo said:

Refresh my old memory what have Manchester done that's got you so  upset 

Mack1950 hates the entire city of Manchester because GMP decided to turn off a big TV screen in 2008.

3 hours ago, compo said:

If you’re anything like me, compo, the old memory is fine. It’s the young, recent memory that’s the bugger.

25 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

t almost went under the radar for me, but Nigel Pearson has been sacked by Watford

Pearson was touted for great things about ten years ago. How many times has he been sacked from clubs? It’s twice by Watford alone. 

3 hours ago, compo said:

The fact that IMO a screen was TURNED OFF in Piccadilly Square prior to the  Eufa cup final,which had been working perfectly for the days before and up to the time of the game I think this because it was amazing how quickly riot police,hiding up side streets were on scene as they had to be used to off-set their cost.

Luckily I was in the other area with the big screen and not caught up in the mayhem.

I have nothing against the residents of Manchester but do not wish their football teams success that's all.

On 20/07/2020 at 10:15, MacK1950 said:

The fact that IMO a screen was TURNED OFF in Piccadilly Square prior to the  Eufa cup final,which had been working perfectly for the days before and up to the time of the game I think this because it was amazing how quickly riot police,hiding up side streets were on scene as they had to be used to off-set their cost.

Luckily I was in the other area with the big screen and not caught up in the mayhem.

I have nothing against the residents of Manchester but do not wish their football teams success that's 

Edited by compo

Villa stay up by the skin of their teeth. Bournemouth, Watford join Norwich in descent to oblivion. Not disappointed.

Everton and Arsenal need to do very much better.

Well down Wolves and Sheffield United.