Premier League 2019/20

With West Brom losing to Huddersfield, Leeds Utd are promoted to the PL after a 16 year absence.

I'm pleased for Leeds. I love Bielsa.

Not only did West Brom's slip-up promote Leeds, but it also takes promotion out of their hands: Brentford are playing their game in hand and are only 1 point behind. Brentford have been on an incredible run since the restart, and West Brom seem to have mimicked the Leeds collapse of last season.   

27 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

With West Brom losing to Huddersfield, Leeds Utd are promoted to the PL after a 16 year absence.

I'm pleased for Leeds. I love Bielsa.

Not only did West Brom's slip-up promote Leeds, but it also takes promotion out of their hands: Brentford are playing their game in hand and are only 1 point behind. Brentford have been on an incredible run since the restart, and West Brom seem to have mimicked the Leeds collapse of last season.   

Maybe not!

Stoke are leading at half-time 1-0 against Brentford. 

City out of the effy cup, 2-0, Arsenal.

Arsenal defended like demons. Luis was a rock. Whit????

de Bruyne and Silva’s radars were slightly off. City throwing high balls into the box for wee guys. 

Chelsea and United will be happy. They’ll reckon gunners have shot their bolt.

The cup’s going to Manchester.

23 hours ago, Scott7 said:

City out of the effy cup, 2-0, Arsenal.

Arsenal defended like demons. Luis was a rock. Whit????

de Bruyne and Silva’s radars were slightly off. City throwing high balls into the box for wee guys. 

Chelsea and United will be happy. They’ll reckon gunners have shot their bolt.

The cup’s going to Manchester.

I'd give that crystal ball a clean ;) 

8 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Thank f**k it's not going to Manchester still can't forgive them for what they done to us .

Refresh my old memory what have Manchester done that's got you so  upset 

It almost went under the radar for me, but Nigel Pearson has been sacked by Watford. 

I don't care for the guy, but I'm surprised. There was definite improvement under Pearson. Even if they do get relegated -- which wasn't certain -- he seems to be a good candidate to get them back up.

At least give him the remainder of the season - the caretakers they have now appointed are inexperienced. They're almost giving themselves the best chance of relegation.