Season prospects

I cant argue against that. The only thing you’ve overlooked is bad luck. But I like your optimism. It reminds gloomy buggers like me that sometimes things work out well.

Interesting that SG has ousted Dalglish as top scouser. Is it a fans’ poll that’s put him there? Memories of Dalglish, Keegan and St John may be fading. I’d still vote for Billy Liddell

Well we know how to finish second so with some better players there is nothing to prevent us becoming champions,  I would have loved to see Kent back at Ibrox and I still hold out hope we can get him back .:rfc:

1 hour ago, Scott7 said:

The only thing you’ve overlooked is bad luck

We are far better insulated from bad luck with injuries than I ever thought possible. To be honest I think we could still trim players from the squad for financial reasons but currently our second 11 would actually give our first 11 a decent game. Depending on individual choices you could easily have our second 11 as;

Foderingham

Flanagan        Katic           Edmundson            Halliday

Docherty     Polster     Kamara

Stewart/Hastie     Murphy/Jones/Middleton

Defoe

Ok they wouldn't win the Champions League but that is an incredible second 11 compared with a last season and certainly the season before. We have so many attacking midfielders I had to just list them all.