Midtjylland v Rangers: Live On RTV

• Frankie changed the title to Midtjylland v Rangers: Live On RTV
2 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

I've just registered for RTV.  Is there a time I have to order the game by (ie does it take a couple of hours to go through)?  

Usually they ask you to do it well in advance and to login an hour beforehand as well.

2 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Is the game watchable through RTV on a TV through a browser? Or is it best to cast it?

I find that casting causes a delay and stutters.  I've no problem via the smart tv browser or on the iPad.

4 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

I'm going to order the match tonight.  

I was going to stick it on a laptop but what is this casting @Bluedell speaks of?

I just watch it on my laptop, you can use an HDMI cable to connect to the TV, no idea about the cast?

Most modern smart TV's you can just mirror it from your phone to your telly without a cast

A cast is a sort cable with a round dongle(I think they call it). I paid 39 euro's for it. The one I have is from google and you need to download google home from the play store, I personally prefer just to switch the HDMI plug from my desktop monitor to the TV or I just watch it on my monitor.