Separate Entity FC fans rage at Rangers ticket prices

32 minutes ago, pete said:

We're skint we need the money. Their donation will keep us going until 55 comes along. Coming to watch a world record holder has a price. Simple as that!:D

The pending admin fantasies are cranking up right now because they feel a real fear that hasn’t existed in sometime. If we beat St Mirren then them at Ibrox to put a little space between us and them even this early the meltdown will crank up several more notches.

10 minutes ago, Bill said:

We don't want to go pulling ahead of them too soon. We need Lennon still to be there after the winter break.

It’s strange to actually believe that we don’t want to pull away from them but I’m with you.

It reminds me of when we beat them in the SC semi.  Probably the worst thing we could have done as they knew Deila was shite and we could catch them with him as manager.

We want Lennon there till after the January window is closed at least.

7 minutes ago, craig said:

It’s strange to actually believe that we don’t want to pull away from them but I’m with you.

It reminds me of when we beat them in the SC semi.  Probably the worst thing we could have done as they knew Deila was shite and we could catch them with him as manager.

We want Lennon there till after the January window is closed at least.

I still think it will be close this season but there's always the chance we'll just run away with it. It's strange how often the old firm transitions have been like that.

10 hours ago, Bill said:

We don't want to go pulling ahead of them too soon. We need Lennon still to be there after the winter break.

Or to be so far ahead by Christmas it won't matter who they bring in.