The move has gone through now and Hartson is officially a Championship player with West Brom.

I'm actually quite glad to see the back of him - he was always a thorn in our side and a pretty good goalscorer for them.

Their star striker now is Magic who had a quite dismal world cup. Plus Kenny Miller. Wow, what depth.

Delighted Hartson is away. Fingers crossed Petrov follows soon

Aye, looks like Celtic are shooting themselves in the foot a wee bit. My crystal ball predicts a transition season for Celtic which is good news for us. Hearts are in constant transition so I reckon we'll coast the league by March....

Aye, looks like Celtic are shooting themselves in the foot a wee bit. My crystal ball predicts a transition season for Celtic which is good news for us. Hearts are in constant transition so I reckon we'll coast the league by March....

Blind optimism. Gotta love it. Erm, which team has the new manager??

Blind optimism. Gotta love it. Erm, which team has the new manager??

Every new Old Firm manager in recent times has won the league in their first full season. You can bet the kiddies christmas present money on it!

Every new Old Firm manager in recent times has won the league in their first full season. You can bet the kiddies christmas present money on it!

OK, but if you're talking about teams in transition, then surely we're it?

OK, but if you're talking about teams in transition, then surely we're it?

Agreed, but the fact that we're not the only team in transition, IMO, makes it easier for us. Had Celtic not lost some key players i.e. Keane, Hartson and probably Petrov, then you would argue that they would be clear favourites. Now I dont think they are.

bye fat welsh bhoy.

always hated your ginge......erm,

...better change the subject:(

Lol - will give you credit Colsh..... you deserved your place as THIRD funniest user for that one :P