Some games in Germany against FC Gutersloh (13th July), SV Lippstadt (15th July) served there in the Army, great little town, although that was 15 years ago!!! and Hannover 96 (17th July)

And then there are th big games at ibrox with Ajax (24th July) and then Chelsea (28th July)

Hopefully a few new faces will be signed by then and get involved. That is still3 or 4 weeks away so there is still time.

Pete may even get a trip to a few of those games to do a spying mission for us seen as he stays on the German border.

Hopefully a few new faces will be signed by then and get involved. That is still3 or 4 weeks away so there is still time.

Pete may even get a trip to a few of those games to do a spying mission for us seen as he stays on the German border.

FC Gutersloh is nearer but being on a Friday that i have back-shift makes it doubtful as it is in the holiday time and almost impossible to get off.

I reckon a two hour drive for the other Sunday, game makes it a possibility but it is a week before i go on holiday so time and money will be short. I will see nearer the time if i can go as i would love to go. Getting into the game will not be that dear so i may try and go.

I reckon a two hour drive for the other Sunday, game makes it a possibility but it is a week before i go on holiday so time and money will be short. I will see nearer the time if i can go as i would love to go. Getting into the game will not be that dear so i may try and go.

So what your saying then Pete, is that you'd like to GO !!! :) :fish:

well I leave for brussels on thursday and then I plan to back-pack round europe until i need to be back for something at university in August...

The plan was to stop by Germany for some of the trip!

I was staying with family the summer the gers went to Toronto, and i went downtown one day and got to see them train and meet a few of the players etc - it was really amazing :D

I was wondering if anyone knew where the Gers will be based for the training camp?

FC Gutersloh is nearer but being on a Friday that i have back-shift makes it doubtful as it is in the holiday time and almost impossible to get off.

Who says I was on about you?? I was maybe talking about Pete Lovenkrands going along to watch the games :fish:

Who says I was on about you?? I was maybe talking about Pete Lovenkrands going along to watch the games :fish:

I realised you were talking about Lovenkrands but also realised i could make it too and maybe meet up with Pete. I forgot to thank you for the tip.:flipa:;)