he's still crap! :rolleyes:

think you and me should take a trip down to manchester next season to rough him up a wee bit.

every time i say i hate the wee bassa you say it too lol:D

i bet 1 minute into the match he falls over with everyone else up the other side of the park.

how many step overs will he do and not beat the player? 5, 6, 7?:mad:

Just a shame Deco isnt there, they failed in the appeal. But Portugal still did well in the first game without him.

How could they fail in the appeal? He did absolutely nothing wrong. FIFA are wanks!

They called FIFA to ask if the first booking :eek: could be dropped. But they got a phone call back to say no straight away.

The first tackle was a yellow, it was the 2nd one they should appealed for, he did nothing.

They called FIFA to ask if the first booking :eek: could be dropped. But they got a phone call back to say no straight away.

The first tackle was a yellow, it was the 2nd one they should appealed for, he did nothing.

Fannys! Imagine asking to drop the 1st yellow card, that tackle was lethal! Cheeky fucks! :D