think you and me should take a trip down to manchester next season to rough him up a wee bit.

every time i say i hate the wee bassa you say it too lol:D

i bet 1 minute into the match he falls over with everyone else up the other side of the park.

how many step overs will he do and not beat the player? 5, 6, 7?:mad:

lol! do we bow down to Boularouz *sp as our knew king for taking him out the game ?? :D

maybe a trip to hollnad to shake the guys hand rather than manchester! ;)

I feckin hate the boy , he stepovers , he'll either lsoe the ball or beat the man and put in a terrible cross.

He does the hard , tricky things when the simple move is more effectie just to show up to the cameras.

He dives.

And he cries when he plays shite and gets subbed in the first game , he cries when he gets injured and has to come off , he cries when Ruud teases him about being Carlos Queiroz's gay bitch.

Diving , cheating , unneccesarily tricky poofy streak of pash

He's an enigma is Ronaldo. He's a very gifted and tricky winger, but somehow he flatters to deceive some of the time.

When he plays to his strengths and doesn't fanny about, he's arguably the best right winger in the world (Along with Poborsky imo) - but he has a bad habit of faffing about.

He has great pace, superb skill, and his balance is very good. But he does need to work on that final ball as well as his bad habit of playing like it's a training ground.

lol! do we bow down to Boularouz *sp as our knew king for taking him out the game ?? :D

maybe a trip to hollnad to shake the guys hand rather than manchester! ;)

all hail our messiah kalad boularouz *bowing motion:D

When he plays to his strengths and doesn't fanny about, he's arguably the best right winger in the world (Along with Poborsky imo) - but he has a bad habit of faffing about.

Poborsky best right winger in the world? :eek:

He failed at Man Utd and has done very little since. If he was anything special he would've moved onto bigger and better things.

I cant believe what im reading!!!

Ronaldo is a class player, he still has a lot to learn but is young.

If he can learn to release the ball at the right time he would be even better.

Poborsky best right winger in the world? :eek:

He failed at Man Utd and has done very little since. If he was anything special he would've moved onto bigger and better things.

He's outstanding for the Czech Republic, and was brilliant for Sparta Praha - I remember his performance one night against Man Utd in the CL - absolutely world class.

I cant believe what im reading!!!

Ronaldo is a class player, he still has a lot to learn but is young.

If he can learn to release the ball at the right time he would be even better.

Agreed, he might be a bit of a whinger and isnt the finished article, but any team in the world would snap him up in an instant for the right money.

He's an enigma is Ronaldo. He's a very gifted and tricky winger, but somehow he flatters to deceive some of the time.

He has great pace, superb skill, and his balance is very good. But he does need to work on that final ball as well as his bad habit of playing like it's a training ground.

danny, are you saying here that karl poborsky is one of the best wingers in the world at the PRESENT time?? or am i picking you up wrongly??:confused: