The thing is, the guys still only 26 years old, got the peak years of his career ahead of him. If Walter can find him a settled position and give him a prolonged run in the team then I believe we'll see the best of him.

Malky

Agreed totally.

I also have suggested he would be our poty for the last 2 seasons and il stick by this if the above happens.

Our centre 3 midfielders should be Hemdani (to sit infront of the back 4), Ferguson (to get up and down as playmaker) and Buffel (as the creative spark which links midfield to attack). You could throw Thomson in there aswell as the tackler in a 4-3-1-2 but then we have no width in the team and will be relying on Hutton getting forward like last season.

But considering we dont know who we will be signing, this team doesnt look too bad:

______________Mcgregor_____________

Hutton______Weir____Ehiogu____Papac

____Ferguson___Hemdani___Thomson__

________________Buffel_____________

__________Darcheville___Boyd________

there is absolutely no width in that team gribz.

Yeah I know, we would be relying on Hutton and Papac. Its a tricky one coz do you take out Thomson to accomodate a left winger and Buffel out and play a right winger? If thats the case we would need 2 really good wingers or we have the same situation as last season.

there is absolutely no width in that team gribz.

Hutton is the only player who'd give us width. Papac doesn't venture over the halfway line. Stevie Smith is my 1st choice LB when he's fit.