[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80, 85)

2 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

Played well up to our first goal then tempo dropped, since we scored, since we scored the 2nd goal we have played some excellent football.

The goal machine Morelos scores another great goal, glad to see Kent score again although is it just me that thought their keeper was terrible for that? I thought he should have got something on it, glad he didn't.

Aribo has fell away from his early season form, kind of normal to allow him to adjust to the demands of playing for Rangers, however he needs t start producing better performances soon as their are player itching for a game.

I really want more goals this half, greedy!.

I think he's been ok today. Assisted Kent's goals very well -- in fact, he made that goal, IMO. 

He's running the channel, taking up good positions, but he does get sloppy very quickly. 

3 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

I think he's been ok today. Assisted Kent's goals very well -- in fact, he made that goal, IMO. 

He's running the channel, taking up good positions, but he does get sloppy very quickly. 

Aye, he isn't playing bad, maybe I just expect more from him as I really rate him

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 2 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37)
1 minute ago, Bill said:

Playing Arfield a little deeper has allowed him to get into the game much better. His best 45 mins for some time. 

Agree with that although I do prefer him further up the pitch, good management from SG!

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 3 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64)
  • Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 4 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80)
  • Rousseau changed the title to Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80, 85)