[FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80, 85)

• Frankie changed the title to [FT] Rangers 5 - 0 Hearts (Morelos 11; Kent 37; Berra o.g. 64; Stewart 80, 85)

[FT] 5-0. 

I thought the game plan was spot-on. We just didn't get out of first gear the first half to really capitalise.

Second half we stepped it up a little more, and that combined with Hearts tiring, we were all over them. 

I wanted to go top of the league today, well especially after the 3rd goal.

Great performance from Rangers today, excellent.

Davis got MOTM and I wouldn't argue but I thought there were a few candidates, Helander, Tav, Kamara & Barasic all might have been the MOTM

The difference between even last season is staggering. The past few seasons we were struggling to string together wins.

Last season was better producing a comfortable second place finish at the end but there was still always that nagging feeling that a stinker was on the cards before almost every game.

But this season we fully expect results like the one we just witnessed.