I think Le Guen may employ a system similar to the one he used in Lyon. 3 hard working central midfielders with two wide players feeding one central striker. He could go for.....

Letizi

Hutton Rod Sven Smith

Ferguson Hemdani Clement

Burke Boyd/Prso Sionko

That midfield doesn't do anything for me. There's something about Hemdani that I don't like, he doesn't do much in games. PLG said he's looking for 2 or 3 more signings before the season starts so we'll just have to wait and see.

I hope he can accommodate Buffel somewhere in there. Agree with Gav that Ferguson and Hemdani together doesnt look to good.

Although i hope the 4-3-3 formation is what he goes with. Its worked wonders at Chelsea and they revert to 4-5-1 when the oppostion has the ball. I also liked Advcaats 4-4-2 back in 99/2000 with 4 real midfielders.

But im looking forward to seeing what Le Guen chooses.

I hope he can accommodate Buffel somewhere in there. Agree with Gav that Ferguson and Hemdani together doesnt look to good.

Take out Hemdani and put in Buffel and allow him to go forward more than the other 2 midfielders.

nah cant see us going 4-3-3!

midfield wud be -

Burke/sionko---------Barry-------------clement/sionko

------------------buffel--------------------

with dado and boyd up front

back 4 of

hutton - j rod - Svensson - Smith

plenty time for new faces to come in so we will see on sun 30th July :D and i cant fookin wait!

nah cant see us going 4-3-3!

midfield wud be -

Burke/sionko---------Barry-------------clement/sionko

------------------buffel--------------------

with dado and boyd up front

back 4 of

hutton - j rod - Svensson - Smith

plenty time for new faces to come in so we will see on sun 30th July :D and i cant fookin wait!

Back to front team Geo - Nice - Midfield, strikers, defence! Are you Eck in disguise?? :D

Back to front team Geo - Nice - Midfield, strikers, defence! Are you Eck in disguise?? :D

Looks more like the way a burd would layout a team. Geo, has your burd been on the puter again? :P