New Bids In for Naismith and McCulloch????

just like what the guy said two weeks ago a deal was done and hes never been wrong, talk shite.

Moderator ETA: hey buba. i've modded out your complaint about follow follow. individual complaints are ok but i think you went into far too hasty generalisations about everyone there - a decent majority of whom are decent bears.

in the interest of freedom of speech and all that i'm private messaging a copy of the post to buba, and those who would like to read it can PM him for it. buba, if you have a problem with this just pm and i'll explain my reasoning further.

i'll put a copy of the pm i sent to barry

cheers barry, you saved me the trouble editing out "said post" i did go a little to far and not for the first time, i apoligise *sp for the comments i made towards "said forum" and "said posters".

chris

just like what the guy said two weeks ago a deal was done and hes never been wrong, talk shite.

Moderator ETA: hey buba. i've modded out your complaint about follow follow. individual complaints are ok but i think you went into far too hasty generalisations about everyone there - a decent majority of whom are decent bears.

in the interest of freedom of speech and all that i'm private messaging a copy of the post to buba, and those who would like to read it can PM him for it. buba, if you have a problem with this just pm and i'll explain my reasoning further.

Many problems on said forum. Don't blame for being disenchanted with it.

Many problems on said forum. Don't blame for being disenchanted with it.

i choose not to post there myself for similar reasons - its just that the specific wording included far too many decent bears to leave publicly on another rangers supporting forum.

he's free to express these views privately and has a copy of the edited portion for these purposes.

i choose not to post there myself for similar reasons - its just that the specific wording included far too many decent bears to leave publicly on another rangers supporting forum.

he's free to express these views privately and has a copy of the edited portion for these purposes.

Fair do's mate. Can't even remember what he wrote anyway. :o

I foolish do post on said site, but don't know why. Quite a few with extreme views and I just end up getting p*ssed off.