Empty Seats and Waiting List

I have used seat sub a few times this year, albeit a bit grudgingly.

I have to travel 250 miles to each game and 250 miles home. I cant make all matches and get torn between giving my tickets to friends to using this seat sub on occasion.

I dont think its cool if any thoughts went to taking my seat if i didn't do as i do, i pay my money like everyone else. 

The seatsub is a bit of a con to be fair, with booking fees and the rubbish reimbursement on the juvenile ticket its just a way of rangers selling my seat twice. 

I have some friends in the 15k waiting list and no offence but as i told them, is their fault for not getting one sooner.

On 24/01/2020 at 14:02, DMAA said:

Is there any option to sell your seat for the last 15 minutes? About 10 thousand people might be interested in that.

Well, this also pisses me off to be honest.

I sometimes have to leave 10 mins or so before the end... do i want to? Of course i bloody dont.

The late evening games if i dont leave that 10 mins early it makes the differencr of about 1.5hours onto an already 4 hour journey home. So instead of getting home at say 2am i dont get home till way after 3am if i had stayed till final whistle.  

I pay the same price for my ticket as the locals who can stay and not worry about getting home at 3am, but hey, you keep mocking fellow fans for doing such things.

I hate having to leave early, really do, and have on occasion just thought "fuck it" and stayed anyway, but my point is valid. I cant always get the next day off work and its a killer.

Dont underestimate how far our supporters come from, ok 10-15k is a lot, but i would bet theres people travel even further than me, i know of at least 2 supporters clubs further south than where i am in Sheffield

1 hour ago, blueflag said:

I hate having to leave early, really do, and have on occasion just thought "fuck it" and stayed anyway, but my point is valid. I cant always get the next day off work and its a killer.

Dont underestimate how far our supporters come from, ok 10-15k is a lot, but i would bet theres people travel even further than me, i know of at least 2 supporters clubs further south than where i am in Sheffield

I make jokes about the "subway loyal" but more than realise there are fans like you who have to do so.My next worry for yourself and others is going to be the use of VAR as this could easily,with normal added on time,lead to a long period of stoppage time and wonder how this will pan out .

If people are leaving early just to avoid waiting for their beer to be served then the hell with them. On the other hand if people leave early because they need to avoid the frequently horrendous traffic congestion then the clear need is for fans to be able to get clear of the stadium area more efficiently. The Albion car park is a design disaster and it simply has to be possible to get cars out of it and on the motorway more quickly. If it's the subway then can that be improved in terms of access and capacity?

44 minutes ago, Bill said:

If people are leaving early just to avoid waiting for their beer to be served then the hell with them.

There's undoubtedly a lot of that.  I know a few who rarely make it til full-time.  Sometimes they don't bother even leaving the pub at all.  

1 hour ago, Bill said:

If people are leaving early just to avoid waiting for their beer to be served then the hell with them. On the other hand if people leave early because they need to avoid the frequently horrendous traffic congestion then the clear need is for fans to be able to get clear of the stadium area more efficiently. The Albion car park is a design disaster and it simply has to be possible to get cars out of it and on the motorway more quickly. If it's the subway then can that be improved in terms of access and capacity?

I think the only realistic way to improve the traffic is for more people to use supporters buses.

22 hours ago, blueflag said:

Well, this also pisses me off to be honest.

I sometimes have to leave 10 mins or so before the end... do i want to? Of course i bloody dont.

The late evening games if i dont leave that 10 mins early it makes the differencr of about 1.5hours onto an already 4 hour journey home. So instead of getting home at say 2am i dont get home till way after 3am if i had stayed till final whistle.  

I pay the same price for my ticket as the locals who can stay and not worry about getting home at 3am, but hey, you keep mocking fellow fans for doing such things.

It isn’t aimed at people like you.