Assuming the newspapers were correct and we spent £5-£7M to get him, do you think he has delivered? To me he’s a good player but at that price he should be making all the difference in games like today and last Wednesday. 

Edited by BEARGER

35 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

Assuming the newspapers were correct and we spent £5-£7M to get him, do you think he has delivered? To me he’s a good player but at that price he should be making all the difference in games like today and last Wednesday. 

I tend to agree Bearger. He has shown some genuine touches of class but IMO he needs to work on his decision making and consistency. I suppose the litmus test for me would be how much would we get for him in the current transfer market? I doubt we would get much more than we paid for him. I know that's based on only half a season but in the same time Barasic's value has multiplied by 10. 

He is young though and hopefully he'll be a big player for us in 2020

Edited by BlackSocksRedTops

43 minutes ago, BEARGER said:

£5-£7m is a bargain when you consider there are some players in EPL League 1 costing that much. I think he will grow and develop and be worth every penny. 

21 minutes ago, ChelseaBoy said:

£5-£7m is a bargain when you consider there are some players in EPL League 1 costing that much. I think he will grow and develop and be worth every penny. 

I hope you’re correct, he is young enough. I take your point about EPL players but this is Scotland. So far I don’t think he’s delivered for what we supposedly paid for him. Time will tell.

1 hour ago, BEARGER said:

The whole team had a terrible game today.  Let's not pick out one player after that.  But in answer to your question, yes I think he's delivering and he will only get better.  Thankfully the manager agrees.