Today is over we all have our comments but now Wednesday is looming so in regards to all the posts i feel team should be:-

McGregor

Polster               Goldson             Katic      Barasic

Arfield           Davis         Jack

Aribo                      Morelos                   Kent

Hopefully this will lead to a positive result plus an addition to our goals difference.

4 hours ago, BEARGER said:

It’s obvious why these two have jumped in and it’s nothing to do with football.

Oh please.  It’s all to do with football as to why they jumped in.

They don’t see the benefit to lambasting one of our players.  It’s nothing to do with what you think it is.

2 hours ago, MacK1950 said:

Today is over we all have our comments but now Wednesday is looming so in regards to all the posts i feel team should be:-

McGregor

Polster               Goldson             Katic      Barasic

Arfield           Davis         Jack

Aribo                      Morelos                   Kent

Hopefully this will lead to a positive result plus an addition to our goals difference.

We have to drop Kamara, that’s clear. Personally I’d give Davis a taste of the bench after that shameful effort against Hearts and I’d play Jack, Arfield, Aribo and Halliday in midfield.

I was quite vocal last season as not being Kent's biggest fan and I do think we overpaid in order to get a player who could hit the ground running, but he has done well this season and I think we should just forget about the fee.