Riquelme to Inter for...

�£12.5M?

Are they serious?

Apparently, say the Times, Inter want to buy Villareal's Argie midfielder for what, to me, is frankly an insulting value.

The guy's worth easily �£30M+ and if they got him for 12.5 it would be daylight robbery.

That is all.

Certainly good value...

Perhaps he has a minimum fee releae clause or his contract is up soon. Would imagine there will be a few clubs interested at that rather low price.

That's a joke right..

He's had a good world cup never knew he was that good really never impressed me against rangers. He's like the Ferguson we want the heart of the team stringing up every pass together.

Think he should stay in Spain though Italian football looks dodgy the now.

That's a joke right..

He's had a good world cup never knew he was that good really never impressed me against rangers. He's like the Ferguson we want the heart of the team stringing up every pass together.

Think he should stay in Spain though Italian football looks dodgy the now.

Riquelme was probably the difference between the sides over the 2 legs - he makes them tick and if I remember it was he who set up their equaliser...

Didnt Oriel Artega go for a huge sum aswell when he was classed the new maradona, but now hes back playing in south america.

Riquelme is a talent but its only this season he has really burst on the scene and put in good performances. If he was consistent with those performanes of the WC then he would easy be a 20 million pound player.

yeah , hes not a young boy , where has he been these last years , barca reserves is the answer at a point where he couldn't buy a game for club or country and at a time when he should have been at his best.

Although 12 mil is a steal

Riquelme was probably the difference between the sides over the 2 legs - he makes them tick and if I remember it was he who set up their equaliser...

It was the second leg of that tie which alerted me to how good he was. He was a mercurial master of the ball and some of his passing was frightening. Totally pulled the strings.

Personally I don't think he's been incredible during the WC but he has been good - certainly indicative of a player worth more than �£12.5M.

Didnt Oriel Artega go for a huge sum aswell when he was classed the new maradona, but now hes back playing in south america.

Just like Aimar. Admittely Pablo's still at the top level for Valencia but he never quite became what was expected of him.

Riquelme is a talent but its only this season he has really burst on the scene and put in good performances. If he was consistent with those performanes of the WC then he would easy be a 20 million pound player.

His performance against Rangers for me put him into the �£30M bracket. True though, he's 29, where the hell has he been hiding all his career? The Barca reserves?

riquelme is a good player, but i don`t thnk he`s worth 30m.

he`s matured into a fine player since his disater at barelona, but as has been mentioned i think he should steer clear of italy the now.

a move to real madrid would really stick in barcas throat if there looking for some votes in their presidential election at the bernabau:D