Your slower than a man with slow bits :fish: I posted this on another thread.

But there is no way we will raise 5 million for Koumas if we couldnt raise an extra million for Faubert.

If this rumour is true then this would have been budgeted last week so thats 5 million added to 4 million for Faubert along with 2 million for McCUlloch and the 700k each for Naismith and Beasley meaning our summer budget is approx 13.5 million and thats not true IMO.

These sorts of rumours really do make you laugh - you have to laugh otherwise you'd cry:flipa:

We will not be signing Foubert or Koumas or Naismith and our overall budget for the summer will definitely be in single figure millions. As I said when the story about Foubert first came out, I wait to be proved otherwise.

These sorts of rumours really do make you laugh - you have to laugh otherwise you'd cry:flipa:

We will not be signing Foubert or Koumas or Naismith and our overall budget for the summer will definitely be in single figure millions. As I said when the story about Foubert first came out, I wait to be proved otherwise.

That's pretty much summed up how I feel just now. If we did have a double figures budget, surely Naismith would have been signed up weeks ago? In fact, we could probably have made up the shortfall by the wages we've saved since Klos left.

At the moment our reported dealings and failures just aren't making much sense. I'm still thinking there's a lot of smoke and mirrors going on.

Other clubs and rival fans are laughing ar us. We're nothing but a laughing stock at present.

Now thats harsh - SDM promised us moombeams of success and by golly gosh we'll get those moombeans, just you wait and see.

Cammy F

Now thats harsh - SDM promised us moombeams of success and by golly gosh we'll get those moombeans, just you wait and see.

Cammy F

i think murray mixed up the moonbeams mate with the sun that alledgedly shines out of his arse.