Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner

• Rousseau changed the title to Castore Announced As Rangers Official Kit and Retail Partner
Just now, Rousseau said:

My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined.

Thought as much.

Knew by reading the very first paragraph of the email.. 

Plus as said, Castore actually went live first on their own website around 8am

We knew a while ago, but this is good news. 

They seem to be a premium brand, starting their journey in the football market, with 3-5 other clubs lined up in the next 18 months. 

It'll be good to start buying the kit again.  

Sorry to keep going on,

But ..

Come on, "Castore have deliberately selected Rangers as their flagship club".

Of course we are, we are their only club.. talk of 4 or 5 teams is probably going off the hope they are successful with us. Simple. 

There website also sells basic looking Castore hoodies for 200 quid, fuck my life

52 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Really disappointed in this..

Like some shit joke..

Blah. Wish i had stayed asleep. 

Not even a glimpse at the strip, a pure selling mission for Castore (who?).

The only surprising thing for me is they havnt quite yet worked out how they can just add the strips to the continuous credit card scheme 

Got to agree with you on this, something doesnt sit right.

to drive this club forward and help bring trophies back to Ibrox

How exactly will they do that?

Was hoping we would revert to Adidas. For me football kits were best in the 90s and Adidas started it all off. Now kits quality and shapes have dropped massively in standard yet prices have went up and they are every year rather than 2-3 seasons. Yet they are probably produced for half the cost from a load of poor people in 3rd world countries. However I will reserve final judgement until I see the new strip and quality. 

RANGERS Football Club is delighted to announce Castore, the fastest growing premium British sportswear brand, as its official kit and retail partner from the 2020-21 football season.

The multi-year partnership stands as one of the most valuable commercial partnerships in the club’s recent history and represents a major milestone in our ambition to achieve excellence, at every level of the club, in anticipation of our 150th anniversary year.

https://rangers.co.uk/news/headlines/rangers-announce-historic-new-partnership-with-castore/