The 'former Blackburn midfielder'.

So do you agree with the PLG tactic of no tackling?

I dont see anything wron with what BF is saying, what should they do if there is a 50-50 in a five aside game at training? hold back and have more of a chance of coming off injured? or should they stop the game and start with a drop ball?

Do you honestly think that any professional player would go into a tackle at training with the intention of injuring thier team mate?

I agree with going in solid for 50/50s but i dont think they should be going into team mates in training the same as they would in the SPL match. They should leave themselves another gear for real matches.

Fergusons words were you should get wired into your team mates and give your best mate a kick up in the air - thats not training, thats rugby. That is also once of the things wrong with the scottish mentality in the game these days - I bet if the Spaniards, French, Germans and Italians would be in shock about that.

If you're ttrying to get in the team and stay in the team then you've got to get stuck in to show the gaffer you want to play,this is how the coaches select thier team,you need to impress on the training field