Rangers/Castore Supporter Update

They have stated they couldn’t send out strips until today because of past contractual issues , our support is at times absolutely bonkers , we could start a fight in an empty phone box at times over nothing .

6 minutes ago, rbr said:

They have stated they couldn’t send out strips until today because of past contractual issues , our support is at times absolutely bonkers , we could start a fight in an empty phone box at times over nothing .

It's 00:01 on 01/08/2020 and after what feels like a lifetime we are finally free of SD

42 minutes ago, rbr said:

There must be some shit hot postmen... why have some arrived today then? (As oer Gonzos post)

Also, is that why their website is pish too?

Does it also stop them sending a email confirmation, or any updates at all? Nonsense ..

36 minutes ago, blueflag said:

There must be some shit hot postmen... why have some arrived today then? (As oer Gonzos post)

Also, is that why their website is pish too?

Does it also stop them sending a email confirmation, or any updates at all? Nonsense ..

There were updates , some fans did get emails , as far back as Thursday , is this such a big deal , really in the big picture .

22 minutes ago, rbr said:

There were updates , some fans did get emails , as far back as Thursday , is this such a big deal , really in the big picture .

*some* fans did get emails... Says it all.

Actually. Yes. We have made poor choices before with our kit manufacturers, and looks very much like we did so again.

12 minutes ago, blueflag said:

*some* fans did get emails... Says it all.

Actually. Yes. We have made poor choices before with our kit manufacturers, and looks very much like we did so again.

Seriously away and have a lie down , that’s just a ridiculous statement .

4 minutes ago, rbr said:

Seriously away and have a lie down , that’s just a ridiculous statement .

Why? What have I said that is so ridiculous?

Ridiculous to me is a) having such a small first run of strips when we have 40k season books, b) failed to deliver them before the new season. C) missed the date they did promise it would be delivered on this pityful small run. D) having a pish website E) now don't know if Castore. More likely Rangers themselves, only sending any updates to *some*fans all after shelling out 70 quid inc deliver to pre order, borders on taking the piss, but certainly ridiculous.  

Just what exactly have they did to impress you so far? Bar a couple of cringeworthy interviews .

26 minutes ago, blueflag said:

Why? What have I said that is so ridiculous?

Ridiculous to me is a) having such a small first run of strips when we have 40k season books, b) failed to deliver them before the new season. C) missed the date they did promise it would be delivered on this pityful small run. D) having a pish website E) now don't know if Castore. More likely Rangers themselves, only sending any updates to *some*fans all after shelling out 70 quid inc deliver to pre order, borders on taking the piss, but certainly ridiculous.  

Just what exactly have they did to impress you so far? Bar a couple of cringeworthy interviews .

Castore and  the stuff they have been producing have been universally liked by 99% of the fans , so why “ we have made a poor choice “ of kit manufacturer is stupid to me .

Given how close to the start of the season this deal was finalised , the amount of kit they have available is actually very very good.

There was never , to the best of my knowledge , any promise of delivery on August 1st , today , from what I can see and find it all said available from today .

Again your third point , see above answer .

Pish website is subjective , if that’s your opinion , given they already said the full range of gear including leisure wear wouldn’t be available yet and that they were keeping stuff back for the grand store launch , again I have no issue with that either .

Your last point again is subjective and if that’s your opinion then you batter at it . 

I think they have been very open and honest , and given the vast majority of fans are happy seems to back me up , the issue as far as I can see is that most fans are still pissed off with the issues around mygers and that shambles , if you want to vent on that then I would back you 100% , but as far as I can see Castore are doing a great job , but that’s just my opinion .

9 minutes ago, rbr said:

Castore and  the stuff they have been producing have been universally liked by 99% of the fans , so why “ we have made a poor choice “ of kit manufacturer is stupid to me .

Given how close to the start of the season this deal was finalised , the amount of kit they have available is actually very very good.

There was never , to the best of my knowledge , any promise of delivery on August 1st , today , from what I can see and find it all said available from today .

Again your third point , see above answer .

Pish website is subjective , if that’s your opinion , given they already said the full range of gear including leisure wear wouldn’t be available yet and that they were keeping stuff back for the grand store launch , again I have no issue with that either .

Your last point again is subjective and if that’s your opinion then you batter at it . 

I think they have been very open and honest , and given the vast majority of fans are happy seems to back me up , the issue as far as I can see is that most fans are still pissed off with the issues around mygers and that shambles , if you want to vent on that then I would back you 100% , but as far as I can see Castore are doing a great job , but that’s just my opinion .

I didn't say i dont like the designs..

Hence i ordered 2.. under 2 different accounts and email addresses. .

I disagree that what was 10k available is good? Reaaaaaly? Do you think any "brand" name would have problems producing probably easily double that even during covid.  I think that's also a small under estimate.

Website is technically pish.  Not opinion.. fact. I don't care what

It crashed twice on both launches.

Then they had a few broken links as per my screenshot earlier. 

I don't care what range is on there. Do you think adidas or nike. Or even fucking sports direct woulda crashed on launch day or had broken links as amateurish as my screenshot. You belive what you want, but that is going to cause further issues.

Actually, mygers is another rant for another day.

The last point. I actually blame Rangers. I believe there whole IT setup is gumph. There database is pish, as in, if you have multiple accounts with one email address, they only send your codes and vouchers once. Causing a pain for the codes for tv. And discount vouchers as season ticket holders. Regularly my son gets his.. and i don't get mine.. because there stupid fucking system thinks you already had 1. Again thats fact. Not opinion..laughed at a job advertisement they had where the job description said it was a manual process to add the mygers points onto there databases... just wow..

also they are insecure in that they sent me my password in clear text. Our own website and ticketing system is rotten. Has many broken links on there sites too, so i can see why it doesn't make a difference to us that our kit manufacturer is just as bad. But i guess thats a rant for another day too.  

15 minutes ago, blueflag said:

I didn't say i dont like the designs..

Hence i ordered 2.. under 2 different accounts and email addresses. .

I disagree that what was 10k available is good? Reaaaaaly? Do you think any "brand" name would have problems producing probably easily double that even during covid.  I think that's also a small under estimate.

Website is technically pish.  Not opinion.. fact. I don't care what

It crashed twice on both launches.

Then they had a few broken links as per my screenshot earlier. 

I don't care what range is on there. Do you think adidas or nike. Or even fucking sports direct woulda crashed on launch day or had broken links as amateurish as my screenshot. You belive what you want, but that is going to cause further issues.

Actually, mygers is another rant for another day.

The last point. I actually blame Rangers. I believe there whole IT setup is gumph. There database is pish, as in, if you have multiple accounts with one email address, they only send your codes and vouchers once. Causing a pain for the codes for tv. And discount vouchers as season ticket holders. Regularly my son gets his.. and i don't get mine.. because there stupid fucking system thinks you already had 1. Again thats fact. Not opinion..laughed at a job advertisement they had where the job description said it was a manual process to add the mygers points onto there databases... just wow..

also they are insecure in that they sent me my password in clear text. Our own website and ticketing system is rotten. Has many broken links on there sites too, so i can see why it doesn't make a difference to us that our kit manufacturer is just as bad. But i guess thats a rant for another day too.  

Agree to disagree