Aberdeen In Lockdown (footie question)

Supposedly the 8 affected and sent into isolation for 14 days. Puts me off Ferguson somewhat. If this list is accurate he's been stupid when everybody knows the risks of mingling in crowds. Though in saying that presumably he could have been infected by one of the others.

spacer.png

16 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Yes proving he is/was stupid by being with them.

i was thinking along the lines of him possibly being sensible and not joining this pub jaunt they were allegedly on. Then being infected by one later. But I do deem that to be dubious. If there was a pub crawl I would guess he was there.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

Blokes going on a pub crawl with workmates is obviously appalling

Only now because of the terrible Chinese virus situation have done many a pub crawl in the past with mates/workmates and had an enjoyable time.

Yeah, not as if it was retarded or anything during a global pandemic not many people know about. Just blokes having a laugh with workmates. Who could have guessed this might happen. 

All the pubs in Edinburgh city centre were busy on Saturday afternoon and evening.

No fatalities and not one hospital admission yet.  And no laws were broken.

Just enjoy Aberdeen FC suffering.  ?

Opening pubs before we actually see the effect of lifting other restrictions was and is a colossal mistake, second only to failing to test and quarantine arrivals at ports and airports.

There’s a former LibDem councillor called Debra Storr who is now associating the new Aberdeen outbreak to Donald Trump. Seriously, some people are just deeply deranged.