Aberdeen In Lockdown (footie question)

19 minutes ago, CammyF said:

Genuine question, with Abderdeen being placed back in lockdown, including travel restrictions, does this affect their ability to travel to and / or host games? 

The 'Great Communicator' she say:

Pubs to be closed in Aberdeen as lockdown renewed

25 minutes ago

Lockdown restrictions are being reimposed in Aberdeen due to a coronavirus cluster in the city, First Minister Nicola Sturgeon has announced.

She said pubs and restaurants would be closed as part of the measures.

Ms Sturgeon said there had been 54 cases in the "significant outbreak" and that the cluster had now involved community transmissions.

Under the lockdown measures which have been reintroduced, people are being told not to travel to the city.

Those living in the area should not travel more than five miles for leisure purposes, or go into each others' houses.

Travelling for work or education is permitted, but other travel is not advised.

Ms Sturgeon said it had been "extremely reluctantly" agreed to reimpose the restrictions after discussions with NHS Grampian, Police Scotland and the city council.

The restrictions will be reviewed in seven days' time and may be extended beyond a week if necessary.

Ms Sturgeon said a list of the 20 licensed venues involved in the outbreak would be published later on Wednesday.

The first minister said that people who had visited these places recently should be "extra vigilant" about symptoms.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-53666665

So your guess is as good as mine.

From what I’ve seen, it isn’t opening pubs that is the problem. It’s the appalling behaviour of the people using those pubs. The display of boorish arrogance and rank irresponsibility I saw in An Aberdeen pub last week leaves little room for surprise at what’s happening in that shithole of a city. 

32 minutes ago, Bill said:

The display of boorish arrogance and rank irresponsibility I saw in An Aberdeen pub

Is watching beastiality as horrific as it sounds and can farmyard animals catch Covid-19?