[FT] Rangers 2 (Tavernier 17 pen; Barker 88) - 0 Ross County

Games like today where a team sits in calls for 2 strikers. Keep putting balls into the box & put them under pressure. For long spells today we simply couldn’t penetrate them and had no plan B.

I also think we were very fortunate not to concede today. Was Helander injured?

What’s up with Defoe?  I was really hoping he’d get on for the last 20-30 mins. I’m not one for shop window theories, but a part of me thinks that the club would quite like to cash in right now (on Morelos)

Edited by weebluedevil

5 minutes ago, MacK1950 said:

Well done Brandon after seeing agony in your face when injured nice to see smiles today after goal welcome back.:yesrfc:

You should have seen the agony on my face watching him when he sprung the offside trap, with the goal gaping. Logic would say strike it with your right foot you must score! Not Barkerinho. He decides to cut left towards a line of County players and eventually shuffles it to his left foot, hits it through a ruck of players (including Alfie) and finds the net! I cannot make my mind if that is sheer genius or sheer bloody good luck. No wonder so many fans have mixed opinion on this bloke! Anyone notice that his 1st contribution today was a free kick to County for handball! ?

Happy Birthday Brandon - don't blow too hard on your birthday candles - or you may be out for another few weeks!?