• Borna Barisic
    • Ryan Jack
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Joe Aribo
    • Ryan Kent
    • Alfredo Morelos
    • Scott Arfield

Tav for me, he has been brilliant all season and again last night, he gets credited with two assists for me, the own goal came from his great run and cross, and his great run and cross for Morelos to score, this one was exceptional as his run was perfectly timed but he also held the ball looking to pick Morelos out perfectly, a captains performance.

As has been said above, all the players were excellent in a great game of football and a great result, aye we should have won, however it is still a great result at the end of the day.

Has to be a toss up between Davis and Kamara, both of whom had fantastic games for us. Defensively we were very unlike our recent showings, with individual errors and poor positional play costing us goals, and with both full backs being beaten on several occasions to take away from their great attacking work. Jack started really poorly but grew into the game and made a few great tackles in the second half. Alfie looked back to almost his best and Kent changed the game with drawing the foul and red card at a time we were looking likely to be on the wrong end of a mauling.

A great team display that was ruined with poor management in not making subs to kill the game and we concede an injury time goal that wouldn't have happened if we had been making 4 additional changes to eat up the clock in the last 5 minutes.

I will plump for Kamara, I thought he was outstanding.

On 06/11/2020 at 18:20, ian1964 said:

Tav for me, he has been brilliant all season and again last night, he gets credited with two assists for me, the own goal came from his great run and cross, and his great run and cross for Morelos to score, this one was exceptional as his run was perfectly timed but he also held the ball looking to pick Morelos out perfectly, a captains performance.

As has been said above, all the players were excellent in a great game of football and a great result, aye we should have won, however it is still a great result at the end of the day.

No point in repeating you, but i voted Tav for exactly the same reasons, the pass to Morelos had to be timed perfectly and it was. Outstanding captain’s performance and easily MOTM for me.