As the new season approaches, and everything off and on the field appear to stay the same (Groundhog Day for us Bears) and gets harder and harder to unearth new, imaginative Rangers related subjects to ââ?¬Ë?rant aboutââ?¬â?¢. You can only write so many words on the financial mismanagement of David Murray, on the woeful negotiation skills of Martin Bain, on the shambolic Rangers ââ?¬Ë?PRââ?¬â?¢ or on the mediaââ?¬â?¢s perpetual attacks on anything remotely linked to RFC.

I would love to start the new season ranting about our new and exciting signings, but deep down, I think we all realise that none of our new players are truly exciting ââ?¬â?? they all look decent professionals who may (hopefully) improve our team, squad, results etc. I would love to wax lyrically about the rejuvenated Rangers squad, the new found hunger for success from our board who were pushing us in a new and exciting direction. However, as said above, weââ?¬â?¢ve all grown sick and tired and a tad disillusioned by Mr Moonbeam over the last 3-5 years.

So, it looks like the opening rant of the season is yet another tale of woe emanating from our club. On Tuesday I waltzed along to Ibrox for the first home pre-season friendly and for the first time in my life, I was hit by the fact that how filthy Ibrox is. Now, I donââ?¬â?¢t mean that it just needs a lick of paint and we arenââ?¬â?¢t talking about ââ?¬Ë?shabbyââ?¬â?¢ here. Tardy doesnââ?¬â?¢t quite describe it either. Ibrox is absolutely filthy.

The toilets are stinking (and not just of stale smoke), most of the seats in my area are covered in traces of food, drink and bird shit. The ground under the seats is covered in remnants of food and drink, chewing gum and God Knows what else. Now, having looked through some Rangers websites, this appears to ring true for throughout the stadium. Basically, Ibrox looks like it hasn�t been cleaned for sometime. We all pay a hefty price to go to Ibrox, be it through a season ticket or on a match by match basis and I think the least we can ask for is to watch the game from a clean seat, be able to place programmes and fanzines under our seats without them getting filthy and go to the toilet in comfort.

This is just another tale of woe and another example of how our club is being run at the moment and nothing will change until we get rid of the current regime.

Cammy F ââ?¬â?? We Are The Peopleââ?¬Â¦.

This issue is going to be raised with the club at the earliest opportunity.

Glad to hear Frankie as the situation is an utter disgrace and reflects badly on RFC - especially at this time of the season where we are welcoming fans from all over Europe.

Cammy F

My seat and the surrounding area in the Main Stand front was always clean. Maybe my standards are that low that anything will please me!

Slightly off topic here but I sat in the Govan rear last season for the Molde game and fellow supporters were drinking and smoking around me. I'm not talking about in the toilets at HT, I'm talking about during the game. What's the point in having stewards if they don't stop people doing this? OK, a small majorioty are ejected from the stadium every season but compare that to the supporters who are getting away with it and it's like finding a decent looking tim amongst us handsome bluenoses!!!