[FT] St Mirren 3 - 2 Rangers (Goldson 7; Davis 88)

1 minute ago, Uilleam said:

Well you, if not in those particular words.

May I remind you that the fhilth play for a trophy at the weekend, and that tonight's result will be a major fillip. 

I  fear that they will win, and build on that with confidence. I fear that they will gain momentum. I fear that  we will look on wondering, again, where it all went wrong.

Ach away you go man, I’m off to bed 

10 minutes ago, Uilleam said:

Well you, if not in those particular words.

May I remind you that the fhilth play for a trophy at the weekend, and that tonight's result will be a major fillip. 

I  fear that they will win, and build on that with confidence. I fear that they will gain momentum. I fear that  we will look on wondering, again, where it all went wrong.

That's the worry, the momentum could swing back in their favour so quickly dependent on this weekend's results. 

Poor poor display but lessons learned IMO Bassey only fit to be a bench player at moment,Balogun needs Borna beside him,Zungu a long way to go, again a bench player,Morelos missed for his strength and that we must beef up as next game is against a lot of "hammer throwers" also.

Hope CO has look at challenge on Balogun as should have been red cars and substitute referee let Connoly off with 3 off ball incidents.

Looking back tonight their right winger Connolly  caused Bassey all sorts problems and set up their first two goals. When barasic came on he ended up getting subbed. That’s a worry for me. We should have coped better. Did no one watch St Mirren?

Also I do genuinely wonder whether Itten and Roofe are better than an in form Morelos. Alfie might be off form just now but he does work opposite defences. Despite his goal last week I remain unconvinced Itten is of the standard we require