[FT] Rangers 1 (C. McGregor 70 o.g.) - 0 Celtic

Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

If you lose this game and you turn around a say that you left everything out there on the pitch, at least you can hold your hands up. I don't think we've come close to leaving everything out there on the pitch. At all

We're working hard enough just look off the pace and lacking any sort of confidence.

Crucially we're not willing the player on player battles and that will cost us eventually.

Hagi should be playing. Morelos and Kent have both been so poor. Every single attack breaks down with them. Poor touch, dribbling, passing. I’m so tired of it but it is so predictable. At least Hagi can take the ball in to feet in tight spaces, win free kicks and link with Roofe, Aribo and Kamara. Gerrard should make a sub at half time but he almost never does. 

It says a lot that we brought in Zungu to provide midfield cover and he's not trusted to play a part (even if he's more of a deputy for Davis).

If Jack's long term fitness is  an issue (and it seems that it is) we need a number 8.

Just now, DMAA said:

Hagi should be playing. Morelos and Kent have both been so poor. Every single attack breaks down with them. Poor touch, dribbling, passing. I’m so tired of it but it is so predictable. At least Hagi can take the ball in to feet in tight spaces, win free kicks and link with Roofe, Aribo and Kamara. Gerrard should make a sub at half time but he almost never does. 

Roofe and Aribo have been just as bad in possession.  

Let's be fair.

I think the problem is that we don't have another player like Jack. Maybe Zungu was meant to be that player but from the little I've seen of him he doesn't have the same discipline and ability to read the game as Jack. Jack knows where to be to break up the game, I've seen Zungu do a few lunges and put us under pressure. So, not really sure how we can tighten this up really.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 Celtic
Just now, BlackSocksRedTops said:

The pitch is not helping with some of tight passing we are trying. We need to be cleverer on the ball. 

Pitch is very sticky and we need to be better.  Looks like Hagi coming on!