Trouble Ahead - Rangers Tweet

1 hour ago, CammyF said:

We're not seriously thinking the entire 10 were Rangers players? 

I’m not thinking anything. Only that there’s always the possibility that this party wasn’t the first or only transgression. More importantly, should anything else come to light then the only course of action would be to publicly disclose the fact. 

6 hours ago, Devil's advocaat said:

There is no elite bubble Craig, elite sports merely has an exemption when across the line, whether in training, or in a game. At any other time, it's the same rules as us plebs, no bubble.

So if that is the case, why has nobody brought up Lennon visiting his players to check in on them ?  That surely also would be against covid regulations ?

I've no idea. It may be that he lives in the same authority as them, stood at their garden gate, met and went a walk with them, none of that is against the rules. The fact it was him that brought it up, I assumed he was trying to get those questions asked, but then maybe not, he's no the sharpest.

41 minutes ago, Bluedell said:

Mark Dingwall is reporting that "the five" have tested negative.

I imagine they'll need another negative test in a few days before being passed fit for flogging.

4 hours ago, Bluedell said:

Mark Dingwall is reporting that "the five" have tested negative.

Who was the 5th ?

Testing negative is fine - but they shouldnt have done it regardless.  To be fair to them, plenty of people will be ignoring lockdown rules just now - but they should know they will be scrutinised to the nth degree

35 minutes ago, craig said:

Who was the 5th ?

Testing negative is fine - but they shouldnt have done it regardless.  To be fair to them, plenty of people will be ignoring lockdown rules just now - but they should know they will be scrutinised to the nth degree

We don't know for certain that theyve done anything tho. All we know is Police Scotland confirmed 10 fixed penalties were handed out when they broke up a "gathering" early Sunday morning at an address in Glasgow. Anything further is just hearsay at the moment.