Out

UC 2Q Beat Inter Zapresic twice

UC 1 Drew twice with Sporting Braga - through on AGR

UC GP Lost to Basel

UC GP Lost to Tromso

UC GP Beat Roma!

UC GP Draw with Strasbourg

Out

Good point on FF, if Zeta the Montanegrin champions defeat us (I am positive this wont happen) they go through to play Serbian champions Red Star. Will be massive news in that part of the world.

Edit:

Just something to put our draw into perspective..

McGregor, Smith, Svensson, Rodriguez, Hutton (Lowing 75); Novo (Sionko 65), Rae, Hemdani, N'Diaye; Sebo, Buffel (Stanger 79)

look at that midfield ffs

...that team comfortably team a poor Partizan team who never really caused us any problems. Now while Red Star will be better, they are still not a good team, we should have absolutely nothing to fear with this mob with the players we have. I think a lot of people see the name and fear the worst, but this is not a bad draw at all.

Difficult draw for all the British teams. C****c will be struggling with there one, but for the sake of Scottish football we need them to get through - cough cough! - and although both Pool and Arsenal will expect to breeze through their ties both face difficult games especially Liverpool. Is Elmander still at Toulouse or has he moved on. As for us, don't want to think about it untill we're safely through then we can paln for it

\Pretty happy with the draw as i was fearing a bigger team. If i had the choice between ourslefs and Celtic's game i would choose ours. Hopefully we can get past Zeta which we should and then take things from there

Difficult draw for all the British teams. C****c will be struggling with there one, but for the sake of Scottish football we need them to get through - cough cough! - and although both Pool and Arsenal will expect to breeze through their ties both face difficult games especially Liverpool. Is Elmander still at Toulouse or has he moved on. As for us, don't want to think about it untill we're safely through then we can paln for it

Bollocks get pumped and we'll take their share of the cash.