[FT] Rangers 3 (Kent 14; Morelos 16; Hagi 46) - 0 St Mirren

1 minute ago, Frankie said:

Of course not directly but breaking the law is breaking the law.  And winning a title after many years is winning a title after many years.

CV19 is a horrible, horrible thing.  People have died and lives have been ruined.  No-one is downplaying that and I absolutely agree that congregating in hundreds isn't something of praise.  However, we both know it was going to happen so there's absolutely no reason to be upset.

Relax and enjoy these moments  Smile.  Laugh.  Even cry.  Just don't be angry as we have enough to be stressed about by also adding a few footballs fans whose team is their life letting themselves go during one of the most difficult post-war periods in living memory.

Yeah, I think it's ok to accept there will be mixed feelings about it, mixed feelings between one another and mixed feelings within ones-self.

One thing for sure is that I haven't felt as excited for a football match in ages after seeing it.

• Frankie changed the title to Rangers 0 - 0 St Mirren
  • Frankie changed the title to Rangers 1 (Kent 14) - 0 St Mirren
  • Frankie changed the title to Rangers 2 (Kent 14; Morelos 16) - 0 St Mirren