Player Ratings and MoM Poll v Zeta (2nd Leg)

Thomson for me too. Neat and tidy on the ball.

Your on the ball with this tonight Frankie:cheers:

Was going to say that. Quick work. :thup:

Said in the other thread, Thommo from Papac. The professional performance, controlling play and not giving chances to the opposition, whilst not comitting to many forward to acheive the main aim, combined with the paucity of opposition meant few would stand out for motm. No much too wrong, but not too much right either.

Well done KT. :cheers:

Edit: Just read your ratings. Only disagreement is that Hemdani deserved a 7 if that's what you gave Fergie and also with so many others getting 6. Keeping in line with your other's Hemdani was a 6 at best. Not that Fergie was great but was better than BH. Also McGregor, Broadfoot, Darche, McCulloch and Beasley were at least as good.

Think I'd have to opt for Thomson as well although I have been really impressed with Cuellar so far.

agreed.

cuellar is the best defender we've had at ibrox in yeeeeaaaaarrrsss.

the thing i like about thomson is that he puts a graft in and will play the simple ball when the game's tight, but when the play opens up, he has a different range of passing.

i think he's got better judgement in this respect than even ferguson.