• Filip Helander
    • Calvin Bassey
    • Scott Arfield
    • Steven Davis
    • Glen Kamara
    • Kemar Roofe
    • Scott Wright
    • Jermain Defoe

Very good display with just some poor finishing stopping a higher score-line.

Some decent performances: Kamara, Patterson and Goldson all top drawer but Scott Wright gets it for me on his first start.

First really good look at Scott Wright and it's clear we have found ourselves an absolute diamond. If we keep on adding that kind of exciting talent then the sky's the limit. 

4 minutes ago, Bill said:

First really good look at Scott Wright and it's clear we have found ourselves an absolute diamond. If we keep on adding that kind of exciting talent then the sky's the limit. 

Agreed.

It is a real talent to scout players like this, I remember thinking who is Ryan Jack! for years a I think scouts have had it easy, however we we seem to have the right scouting system in place now, if you're good at spotting talent it is such an important job and we seem to have that just now 

I have gone for Wright as well. While I’m not going over the top with him yet (comparisons to Laudrup, really?), it was an impressive performance albeit against poor opponents. 

Sets us up for the bheasts in the next round, which is an absolute must win for us. The narrative from the mhedia is that the bheasts have outplayed us in the last 2 games and are just as good as us but just had a bad run, so time to put the record straight and destroy them twice in the coming weeks.

1 hour ago, MacK1950 said:

I compared him to Laudrop in his body stature/appearance and movement not his quality(yet I hope) that's all.

Fair enough, I don’t see it myself but if the boy can get any resemblances to the best Rangers player I’ve ever seen he will do very well. We can but hope!