Looking at our next few fixtures(Home Bold) and think we should be taking 3 points every game at least up to the Hearts game at Tynecastle, which is certianly winnable too:

St Mirren

Falkirk

Kilmarnock

Gretna

Hearts

Going up to Hearts away I wouldn't be happy with less than 12/12.

Early days I know, don't jump the gun, count your chickens etc, but any Rangers team shoudl be winning that run of four games.

I know the bottom 6 is where we threw away teh league last year, but under Walter I don't think we'll see that problem. He wont allow it. Look at what we did to last year's bogey team last week.

Falkirk will make it hard for us at home but we should win and Killie away is never an easy game. I am sure we will go into the Hearts game top of the league with 15 points and hopefully Celtic will have dropped a few more points so we could afoord to drop points against Hearts if it came to it.

But lets wait and see and take 1 game at a time

We Are The People !

Looking at our next few fixtures(Home Bold) and think we should be taking 3 points every game at least up to the Hearts game at Tynecastle, which is certianly winnable too:

St Mirren

Falkirk

Kilmarnock

Gretna

Hearts

Going up to Hearts away I wouldn't be happy with less than 12/12.

Early days I know, don't jump the gun, count your chickens etc, but any Rangers team shoudl be winning that run of four games.

I know the bottom 6 is where we threw away teh league last year, but under Walter I don't think we'll see that problem. He wont allow it. Look at what we did to last year's bogey team last week.

Agreed. The home games should be bankers but prior to that games we need reminders from last season so they dont happen again. So we should get 9 pts from the home games and Id say 4 would be ok from the away games.

9-10 points - poor

11-12 points - average

13 - acceptable

15 - Just what the doctor ordered

All 5 of those games are winnable and the home games should be banker wins as they are the easiest 3 games there. Killie nor Hearts will be easy but we are definitely capable of picking up 15 points from the 5 matches.

15 points and the pressure will be on Celtic - the home games you expect to win but if we go to Rugby Park and Tynie and pick up maximum points we will be making a statement that we mean business this year.

All 5 of those games are winnable and the home games should be banker wins as they are the easiest 3 games there. Killie nor Hearts will be easy but we are definitely capable of picking up 15 points from the 5 matches.

15 points and the pressure will be on Celtic - the home games you expect to win but if we go to Rugby Park and Tynie and pick up maximum points we will be making a statement that we mean business this year.

Here's hoping Craig.

Yeah it would be a great achievement to come away from those 2 tricky grounds with 6 points.

Lets hope the idiots who call themselves fans dont go to these grounds and ruin it for us.

Agreed. How sad it is that that even needs mentioning.:(