An Achtung, Attention Alert!

4 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

"When Rangers clinched their first league title in a decade, a couple of months ago, I wrote in this newspaper’s daily sister title about the shame I felt as a fan; how disappointed I was that the club had failed to do what it could to prevent fans gathering outside Ibrox to mark the triumph."

What a sad git.

4 minutes ago, der Berliner said:

Do that in Germany as a politician and you are done. Not to mention the stuff he said about Rangers, the support and sectarianism.

Not to mention the company he was a Director of losing over £200k of public money.

The guy is a joke.

6 minutes ago, Gonzo79 said:

"When Rangers clinched their first league title in a decade, a couple of months ago, I wrote in this newspaper’s daily sister title about the shame I felt as a fan; how disappointed I was that the club had failed to do what it could to prevent fans gathering outside Ibrox to mark the triumph."

What a sad git.

Legal action, you say?

The club could have hired Mossad and the IDF, and even those fine fellows would have struggled to prevent supporters gathering. 

3 hours ago, Gonzo79 said:

What a sad git.

Gonzo don't know if that is you quoting someone else or your own quote.

I am totally dismayed at the crap the cub has taken over the two events.

They asked fans not to congregate which is as much as they could have done.

Only other thing I suppose was to get all transport links shut down,all roads shut off and six foot high barriers around the stadium.

""When Rangers clinched their first league title in a decade, a couple of months ago, I wrote in this newspaper’s daily sister title about the shame I felt as a fan; how disappointed I was that the club had failed to do what it could to prevent fans gathering outside Ibrox to mark the triumph."

Andy, if you read this then please take some time to reflect on your life.

You can earn your living in any number of different ways.

You don't need to debase your existence by grovelling like this.