hemdani off to osasuna

So you agree that if a player isn't playing he is entitled to want away,even though the season has hardly started :confused:

Unfortunately the stupid transfer window only allows you to leave at certain points. That brings in snap decisions like this. Playing 6 games in 5 months is not that exciting for a prof footballer and yes i can understand he wants away.

The problem is not Hemdani it is the stupid transfer rules.

Unfortunately the stupid transfer window only allows you to leave at certain points. That brings in snap decisions like this. Playing 6 games in 5 months is not that exciting for a prof footballer and yes i can understand he wants away.

The problem is not Hemdani it is the stupid transfer rules.

It's no wonder that it's so difficult to build a squad when players want away when they're not playing every game

It's no wonder that it's so difficult to build a squad when players want away when they're not playing every game

I agree Ian but the transfer window also rushes clubs into making decisions they might not make given more time. If Hemdani could get transferred at anytime until April i do not think he would want away now.

I agree Ian but the transfer window also rushes clubs into making decisions they might not make given more time. If Hemdani could get transferred at anytime until April i do not think he would want away now.

Agreed Pete, i can't help feel that the likes of Nacho would have a right to want away, i can't see why Hemdani is so keen to get away, a wee bit of loyalty wouldn't go a miss :cheers:

Agreed Pete, i can't help feel that the likes of Nacho would have a right to want away, i can't see why Hemdani is so keen to get away, a wee bit of loyalty wouldn't go a miss :cheers:

Personally i think that he thinks he should be playing the role fergie is playing. I think that he thinks he should be the play maker. Now Thomson has moved in he finds himself typecast in a defensive role in front of the back four which Rangers do not need week in week out. I think he wants more than that. He wants to run the show. He cannot do that at Ibrox.

Personally i think that he thinks he should be playing the role fergie is playing. I think that he thinks he should be the play maker. Now Thomson has moved in he finds himself typecast in a defensive role in front of the back four which Rangers do not need week in week out. I think he wants more than that. He wants to run the show. He cannot do that at Ibrox.

Not great attitude,the team spirit WS is building @ Ibrox cannot be undone by one player,regardless the player,so if this is the case then get a good price for him