hemdani off to osasuna

I would rather he stayed as he is a quality player,however if a player wants to leave then let him go,i'm sure Whittaker,Broadfoot can play there not forgeting Buffel to come back into the midfield, repeat i'd rather he stayed

Whittaker and Broadfoot aren't naturals in the positio the way Hemdani is. It's all very well mking do, but playing players out of position has contributed to our downfall over the last coupleof seasons and I would prefer he stayed or if he goes, a proper centre mid is brought on. Actually I would prefer he stayed and another was brought in anyway - to think Thompson and Ferguson can both go through a season without injury or suspension, well that ain't gonna happen. We actually need a more creative attacking option in centre mid.

Whittaker and Broadfoot aren't naturals in the positio the way Hemdani is. It's all very well mking do, but playing players out of position has contributed to our downfall over the last coupleof seasons and I would prefer he stayed or if he goes, a proper centre mid is brought on. Actually I would prefer he stayed and another was brought in anyway - to think Thompson and Ferguson can both go through a season without injury or suspension, well that ain't gonna happen. We actually need a more creative attacking option in centre mid.

Agreed, I was merely pointing out that if he wants to go then let him go,same as any other player, WS has given us back a good team spirit so an unhappy player could disrupt that, BH is a player I would love to stay at the club, he is a class player and is very consistent :cheers:

It's a strange time to be leaving Rangers when we're on the up, just qualified for the CL and sure to win something this season. Am I right in saying that Hemdani hasn't won anything at Ibrox?

I don't think Osasuna are even in the UEFA cup.

Being dropped for the run of the mill SPL games and then getting picked for CL games doesn't seem that bad to me...

Being dropped for the run of the mill SPL games and then getting picked for CL games doesn't seem that bad to me...

So you would be happy playing in 4 qualifiers plus 6 group games (hopefully more.....) in a season ? Pretty sure I wouldn't be.

I can see both sides of the argument to be honest.

Looks like this story is rubbish after all according to stories in the Spanish press, so we can relax.

The problem in the SPL is the under 21 rule, simple as that. When that's enforced on you, you have to prioritise your subs.