[FT] Rangers 2 (Mugabi OG 22'; Sakala 24') - 2 Motherwell

1 hour ago, Bill said:

I agree he's done little so far but, like every other player, why don't we judge Ramsey's contribution at the end of the season, rather than before he's kicked a ball in anger?

Will he ‘kick a ball in anger’ for us do you think?

Ridiculous signing. Money wasted which should have been spent elsewhere 

42 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I'd suggest if we fail to win the league this season the blame will lie more with the players who played, rather than those who didnt. Although it is frustrating to have a talent like Ramsey and not see him play.

100% agree, but we should be entitled to question the signing as he hasn't contributed thus far. 

On 27/02/2022 at 17:00, Rousseau said:

I'm not so sure. 

Replacing the 'keeper, and getting Helander\Balogun back remedies a lot of our problems, for me.

This is partly my issue. When we get them back it's great, but we have too many players who spend a lot of time out injured. I don't doubt their quality ( when fit ) but over the course of a full season there are too many players with little resistance to the stresses and strains of a season.