[FT] Rangers 1 (Roofe 81') - 0 Aberdeen

- Protests in stands against the friendly.

- King v Board arguement.

- wearing a one off all white kit. 

- Aberdeen playing their cup final.

- Team out of form.

What could go wrong 🤷‍♂️😁

Another hugely important match.

I hope the 150 celebrations go well and the display looks terrific.  I have no doubt displeasure will be aimed at the board and that Aberdeen will give everything they've got.

But we're a far better team than they are and it's about time we gave them a good stuffing.  

Mon The Rangers!  🇬🇧

Ironically, 

The last time I witnessed Rangers in a true all white kit was the Scottish Cup third round replay on the 10th February 1975. We drew Aberdeen away and 30,000 crowded into the Hill O'Dung to see Ally Scott put Rangers ahead on 67th minute. New striking sensation, Wullie Miller had just spent a season at Highland League, Peterhead, scoring 29 goals. He came on as a Sub' and equalised in the 87th minute, thus a replay.

Ibrox hosted 55,000 to see Rangers run out in all white. Dons winger, Arthur Graham scored in the first minute but Bobby McKean equalised after half-a-hour. It finished 1-1 and extra time was played. Another winger, another sub', Davidson notched the winner for the Dandies with several minutes left on the clock. We lost 1-2.