Doesn't sound like we played too well, but its another win and yet another clean sheet. Nice to see us scoring a couple of headers too and I'm pleased for Webster.

What is it they say, the sign of champions is winning while playing bad.

Not long back in from the game First half we were really poor and the goal never really looked like coming. Even when it did it was a scrappy effort. In the 2nd half the subs made a big difference. it says a lot when the 3 subs were Darcheville Novo and Naismith it says a lot for the depth of the squad that these guys are on the bench. Although we didnt play well in the first half i never really felt we were going to lose a goal and Webster did well in Weir's place. I take it Weir was just rested for today

Was at the game today - fantastic to be back at the Brox.

Was looking for Frankie and young Fraser as I was sitting right in front of the TBO - what an atmosphere they have in there - if I was living back home and had a season ticket then I would definitely be looking to get close to the TBO as they generate a great atmosphere.

Sadly the performance wasn't up to much. Pass marks from me only really to Cuellar, Webster, Hutton and Ferguson, plus Darcheville when he came on (though McGregor should get pass marks too seeing as he had nothing to do) and possibly Thomson.

I thought Papac was absolutely rotten. Caught out numerous times, poor distribution, never offered support to Beasley and basically, I felt, inept.

Beasley was too light weight, couldn't beat his man and offered very little.

Thomson I thought broke up play well but some of his distribution was poor - but he does do the dirty work well.

Whittaker I thought didn't offer too much today either.

I was probably most disappointed with the Cousin and Boyd partnership - I thought they both would work really well together but felt that far too often they found themselves in the same position. I watched one passage of play in the first half where the Gers were attacking and Boyd and Cousin were both waiting for the cross.... and they were no more than 3 yards away from each other.

Obviously they should be forgiven for having come through the game on Tuesday night and there was always going to be a hangover - they just never really got going - but never looked in danger of losing a goal.

It was funny to see that Thomson was the only player who was trying to get the team to pick up the tempo.

And.... from watching Naismith for even 10 minutes I reckon we will have a very, very good addtion - he showed more willingness and, more importantly, more movement off the ball than ANY other player showed in 90 minutes.

All in all though, four goals, a clean sheet, 3 points, no injuries, great atmosphere and great to be back at Ibrox !!!

Was at the game today - fantastic to be back at the Brox.

Was looking for Frankie and young Fraser as I was sitting right in front of the TBO - what an atmosphere they have in there - if I was living back home and had a season ticket then I would definitely be looking to get close to the TBO as they generate a great atmosphere.

Sadly the performance wasn't up to much. Pass marks from me only really to Cuellar, Webster, Hutton and Ferguson, plus Darcheville when he came on (though McGregor should get pass marks too seeing as he had nothing to do) and possibly Thomson.

I thought Papac was absolutely rotten. Caught out numerous times, poor distribution, never offered support to Beasley and basically, I felt, inept.

Beasley was too light weight, couldn't beat his man and offered very little.

Thomson I thought broke up play well but some of his distribution was poor - but he does do the dirty work well.

Whittaker I thought didn't offer too much today either.

I was probably most disappointed with the Cousin and Boyd partnership - I thought they both would work really well together but felt that far too often they found themselves in the same position. I watched one passage of play in the first half where the Gers were attacking and Boyd and Cousin were both waiting for the cross.... and they were no more than 3 yards away from each other.

Obviously they should be forgiven for having come through the game on Tuesday night and there was always going to be a hangover - they just never really got going - but never looked in danger of losing a goal.

It was funny to see that Thomson was the only player who was trying to get the team to pick up the tempo.

And.... from watching Naismith for even 10 minutes I reckon we will have a very, very good addtion - he showed more willingness and, more importantly, more movement off the ball than ANY other player showed in 90 minutes.

All in all though, four goals, a clean sheet, 3 points, no injuries, great atmosphere and great to be back at Ibrox !!!

Glad you enjoyed it mate. What happened to the Gersnet meet up????

Glad you enjoyed it mate. What happened to the Gersnet meet up????

Probably just as well it didn't happen as I ended up having to take the mother in law to the game - wife got the cold so couldn't go.