I suppose we'll see a team along the following lines - perhaps set up more of a 3-5-2 like we've seen a few times in Europe this season: i.e.:

McGregor

Goldson | Lundstram | Balogun

Tavernier | Ramsey | Jack | Kamara | Bassey

Roofe | Kent

Also wouldn't surprise me to see Barisic start with Bassey at LCH instead of Balogun.

euro_starting_xi.jpg

17 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I'm still on a downer from Sunday! still gutted! I can hardly even get excited about this match!!

Somewhere along the line I think I mastered the art of leaving disappointment behind (more or less) fairly quickly after a defeat. It's not Sunday's game that concerns me, so much as fear of another poor result in Portugal. By all accounts Braga is doing well at the moment, while we .... are not. Hope springs eternal but I can't help feeling our season is about to come to an end on all fronts.

1 hour ago, ian1964 said:

I'm still on a downer from Sunday! still gutted! I can hardly even get excited about this match!!

Same here - after Sunday, I'm dreading tomorrow and the SC Semi-final. Our entire season could be over by Easter Monday and that's a horrible thought. 

However, our European performances and results over the last 3 - 4 years are some thing we should be really proud off no matter the outcome of this tie.

The only hope I have is we have a good record against Portugese teams recently and I think they can be gotten at as we've shown previously. Given this, any result that means we are still in the tie would be more than acceptable tomorrow (that includes a narrow defeat). 

Also worth remembering that the last time we played Braga we were in the middle of another post winter break slump and we won in Braga with Flaurent Kamberi and George Edmundson in our starting 11 (and no Alfie). 

Off to Aintree so won’t be watching I only hope our defence doesn’t embarrass itself and it would be nice to play the ball forward instead of this across the pitch from me to you then a pass back type of football, just get the sleeves rolled up and get tore in .

3 hours ago, Bill said:

Somewhere along the line I think I mastered the art of leaving disappointment behind (more or less) fairly quickly after a defeat. It's not Sunday's game that concerns me, so much as fear of another poor result in Portugal. By all accounts Braga is doing well at the moment, while we .... are not. Hope springs eternal but I can't help feeling our season is about to come to an end on all fronts.

I see us getting beat by Braga, then dropping points against St Mirren, then getting beat in the semi final, season done 

24 minutes ago, ian1964 said:

I see us getting beat by Braga, then dropping points against St Mirren, then getting beat in the semi final, season done 

And here's me thinking I was the

resident pessimist 😉