The Summer 2022 Rangers Transfer Window Rumours and Deals - Thread

14 hours ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Has Andy Scoulding left? Is that John Park guy that signed a load of donkeys for Celtic involved in our first team transfers now?

This is old news.

Scoulding is joining 'Spurs, John Park comes in as a senior scout, but I believe it's not a direct replacement. 

'Donkeys'? I don't know enough about who they signed, but Van Dijk, Wanyama and Dembele are not bad. 

52 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

Due to the World Cup break we don’t actually have long until the January Window is open. We also have a lot of games over the next few months and if these guys aren’t fit they won’t be able to play much.

Id suggest the guys that don’t want to be here like Kamara Kent and Morelos get better agents and GTFO. If Kent and Morelos don’t want to be here then they don’t play for me post January when the likes or Lowry and Matondo are fit. We will know by then if we are in a title race or not. If not throw these guys in and give them games. McCann too.

You keep saying that several players don't want to be here. 

Where are you getting this from?

Just now, Rousseau said:

You keep saying that several players don't want to be here. 

Where are you getting this from?

Rumours and (non)performances like yesterday in Kamaras case. Similar for Morelos and Kent recent (non) performances and they haven’t committed to new contracts. Apologies if I’m wrong but can only call it as i see it.

15 minutes ago, Sutton_blows_goats said:

I know it’s old news but doesn’t answer my question.

What's the question?

Has Scoulding left? Yes.

Is Park involved in transfers? Yes... he's a scout. Maybe better to say he's involved in scouting players, rather than transfers.