Premier League 2022/23

I think Chelsea is the perfect job for Pochettino and Poch the perfect manager for Chelsea. Its great timing, he is on a free and I think he would be suited to a top 6 club.

I really hope Potter stays at Brighton, his stock is going up by the week and Chelsea is a pack of cards at the moment and he could undo all the good work he has done. At the moment he is probably a cert for the next England manager unless Howe keeps progressing. A good job for Potter next would be Newcastle, Villa, West Ham etc - the next batch of clubs after the big 6 - thats unless he gets the England job after the world cup.

Pochettino's stock has waned recently. He didn't have a great last year or two at 'Spurs, and his spell at PSG was poor. He can work with youngsters, but can he work with big names? Tottenham didn't have much competition when he was in charge - Leicester won the league!

Crucially, can Pochettino build a culture? Build the club? That's what Boehly wants now. 

4 minutes ago, Rousseau said:

Pochettino's stock has waned recently. He didn't have a great last year or two at 'Spurs, and his spell at PSG was poor. He can work with youngsters, but can he work with big names? Tottenham didn't have much competition when he was in charge - Leicester won the league!

Crucially, can Pochettino build a culture? Build the club? That's what Boehly wants now. 

Think he did that at Southampton pretty well.